Why is using ProSight better than using my phone or tablet?
It can be very difficult trying to balance your phone in just the right position!
- You don't have rely on a friend to video you
- You have everything at your fingertips directly in front of you
- Our screen is much larger than a phone or tablet
- The face-on view is very important and your phone can't capture the entire swing
- Your phone can not compete with fixed point Multi camera views working in synch
- Instanty compare your swing against a Tour Professional
- Access Professional Tips
- There's a fantastic backend to this service where you can view your saved swings at your leisure and send to your Pro for extra support
How do I record my swing?
Firstly you activate a 5 second count down by either tapping the floor button with your club-head or touching the screen with your finger.
Then after the 5 seconds count down it records you for 10 seconds.
This is a comfortable length of time to take your shot.
How do I save a video to my online account?
Your videos do not automatically save to your account so it's best to manually save a video of your choice directly after the shot.
The videos do not save as pairs so you need to choose the correct view of your swing. Simply touch the save icon button on top of the video view of your choice:
A save popup will appear where you can press SAVE or CANCEL:
You can also add more details such as give the shot a star rating, club used, swing type and ball flight:
After you have saved the video it will return to the playback screen for you to continue your session.
How do I compare my swings?
You can compare your swing against a swing you recorded earlier in the session, or from a previous day or even a Tour Professional.
You'll find your swings recorded earlier in the session in the tab at the bottom of the playback screen called MY SWINGS TODAY:
Simply touch the window (left or right) you want the video to appear in then select the video of your choice from the MY SWINGS TODAY tab (they are numbered in order to help you find the one you're looking for) and it will appear in the window you selected.
Do the same process to retrieve a video from your online account which you can access from the tab at the bottom right of the screen called MY ACCOUNT.